Re: CDD booth @ LinuxTag

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005, Enrico Zini wrote:

If you were scheduled for a CDD talk @LinuxTag and you want me to
replace you, just let me know.
Well, I do not really want you to replace _me_ but if you would take
over my role in holding a CDD talk this would be great and would reduce
my hedache because beeing unable to do what I promissed to do.

I guess you will stick to your style of presentation and you will not
need any CDD material for the talk.  The abstract of the talk I planed
is at

     http://www.infodrom.org/LinuxTag/display_workshop.php3?oid=85443

My goal was to catch some people to join the cddtk effort of Sergio
and others.  My suggestion would be you could also say something about
DebTags - CDD relation.  I did not yet prepared some written stuff except
of the material from the past at

     http://people.debian.org/~tille/talks/

Feel free to contact me in private if you want to know more details.

Not really a CDD talk was my second proposal

     http://www.infodrom.org/LinuxTag/display_workshop.php3?oid=85462

even if I thought I found a reasonable way to explain my (grand)mother
what I'm doing all night long with this stupid blinking machine by
hacking on the keyboard.  As I said in a previous mail there is a
continuosely growing amount of written text.  I updated the abstract
record of this talk which now contains a link to the slides and the
text in source and PDF.