Tasks

Greetings fellow customeers,

I have a question regarding tasksel and aptititude and how they deal with
tasks. I have managed to create a couple of new task definitions, put them
in /usr/share/tasksel/foo.desc and they show up fine in tasksel. However,
trying to install a task spawns aptitude which apparently has no clue about
anything but the default debian-tasks. Looking at aptitude sources it seems
to have opening debian-tasks.desc hardcoded.

How is one supposed to deal with this?
Any pointer would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

*/ Christoffer Sawicki <qerub@home.se>