Re: Feedback about the cdd-dev package and more...

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Ben Armstrong wrote:

Ah, yes, and then there is the laziness factor, too.  Moving from
cdd-dev for Debian Jr. in CVS to experimental & finally unstable is
still on my TODO. :/  My apologies, Andreas, after your kind donation of
time on this, for not matching it with time of my own.
No problem at all and you do not need to hurry.  Once cdd-dev is
as stable as I want it to be it is no problem to finish Debian-Jr.
I guess the Debian-Jr files are ready for release if cdd-dev is
available.