simple-cdd & apt-proxy (Was Re: Tool utili per creare una Debian-IT in stile CDD)

Alle 00:22, sabato 4 dicembre 2004, Enrico Zini ha scritto:

/Italian ON
> Il Grande e Immenso e Divino Vagrant ha prodotto uno script crudo e fico
> per fare tutto senza fatica!
>
>   svn co svn://svn.debian.org/debian-np/people/vagrant/simple-cdd

> Lo script è crudo, ma funziona.  Se non funziona, è un baco e lo
> risolviamo.  In caso di problemi, si può scrivere a
> debian-custom@lists.debian.org per assistenza immediata e tempestiva,
> direttamente a casa tua.
/Italian OFF

About the script found above, I found a strange thing about working with
apt-proxy v1.9.24.

The first time that, after pointing my mirror to http://localhost:9999/debian/
in CONF.sh, I run the script and all went fine, but repeating the script, the
"download part" of the script hangs on first download.

I can reproduce the same behaviour with "wget
http://localhost:9999/debian/dists/sarge/Release"; , the apt-proxy seems
unable to fetch again that url.
If I arbitrarly remove the file with
"rm /var/cache/apt-proxy/debian/dists/sarge/Release" I can reproduce the same
behaviour, so I noticed that the first time I ask the package it works and
the other times it not.

Since, googling around, I found that the changelog of debpartial-mirror refer
to a bug regarding apt-proxy that should be fixed in a previous version, I
would know if patching, as seems by this svn, the debpartial-mirror script,
resulted in a similar bug re-appeared, and If could be, some information on
how this could be fixed.

btw I have a working apt-proxy install other this "bug", apt-get update,
cdeboostrap and jigdo-dvd images confirm that.

P.S. the simple-cdd script is really cool :-)

--
:wq
Marco Amadori <elessar@dei.unipd.it>