Re: Feedback about the cdd-dev package and more...

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Otavio Salvador wrote:

I think I can branch tasksel and start to merge this kinda of things
there. So, I can talk with joeyh and see what can be merged. The only
problem is it will not be included in sarge anymore.
... which is no real problem for me because I just uploaded cdd tools
to experimental intentionally to not hit Sarge because I doubt it is
stable enough (even much more funny especially because of the menu
stuff ;-) ).