Re: Feedback about the cdd-dev package and more...

|| On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 13:16:57 +0100 (CET)
|| Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:

>> I've  patched  tasksel to  support  executable  .desc,  and there's  a
>> wishlist item for this:

at> Well done.  I was waiting for an "unpatched" solution in official
at> Debian package to implement it in cdd-dev.  In principle the code
at> is ready to have this also in cdd-dev.  Do you think this bug will
at> be closed soon?

I think I can branch tasksel and start to merge this kinda of things
there. So, I can talk with joeyh and see what can be merged. The only
problem is it will not be included in sarge anymore. But I can do
it. NP.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116