Re: Any project prepared to submit packaging stuff to SVN before Florence conference

El Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 08:27:14AM +0200, Andreas Tille va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on my talk for the CDD related conference in Florence next week.
> It would be great if we would have more than one experience with cdd
> packaging
> stuff than Debian-Med.  Any project able to check something in?

  Unfortunately no, we are still not building metapackages but we will shortly
  after Florence, as I'll explain there.

  Anyway, we also tried debtags and we planned to build the metapackages from
  the debtags database, so maybe we will try current and Florence proposed
  techniques.

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69