Re: Any project prepared to submit packaging stuff to SVN before Florence conference

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004, Sergio Talens-Oliag wrote:

 Anyway, we also tried debtags and we planned to build the metapackages from
 the debtags database, so maybe we will try current and Florence proposed
 techniques.
Well, this is some input I wanted to hear.  I have really no problem to
rewrite cdd-dev to use debtags (exclusively or alternatively - lets talk
about the advantages).

Looking foreward to Florence