Re: [Cdd-commits] r242 - cdd/trunk/doc/en

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004, Ben Armstrong wrote:

> Author: synrg
> Date: Sun Jul 11 08:46:28 2004
> New Revision: 242
>
> Modified:
>    cdd/trunk/doc/en/07_starting.sgml
Thanks for your corrections.  Just to let you know: I'll be completely
offline from 17.7. to 8.8. and I guess I will not do any major
achanges to the docs before.  So feel free to do restructuring
as you think it is necessary.  I will update the content according to
the new build system after my holidays.  I also doubt that it makes
sense to upload a new cdd before this because I would love to see
the current versions of cdd and debian-med in testing and thus I'll
delay further uploads until the current packages are moved from
unstable to testing which will not be before I'm in the holidays.