Re: CDD eGovernment - Linux-eGov

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004, Florian Fischer wrote:

> I need to do a webpage
> that is compilant to debian cdd webpages. But how?
> Did you have any Ideas how to do that?
Sorry the docs were missing a link to the Debian Web team.  Now you can find it at

    http://people.debian.org/~tille/cdd/ch-starting.en.html#s7.2.2

("learn more about building Debian web pages").

Very interesting to read in terms of CDD is

    http://people.debian.org/~tille/cdd/ch-todo.en.html#s-webpages

Tobias Toedter did a really great job to make a uniform system for the
"Package TODO lists" which most CDDs are maintaining on their web pages.
I'd suggest to check out the Debian-Med wml pages from CVS to see how
this works.

But as it is mentioned in the CDD-Starting guide a Wiki might suffice for
the moment to start with a Wiki - perhaps you might steal the layout from
the existing CDD pages.