Re: CDD eGovernment - Linux-eGov

(internet access, mail, ldap address book, document management system,
basic gov portal infrastructure). we just installed debian on the 4

hi,

my goal is to setup a egov server cdd with your mentioned basic features (+ERP systems, Opengroupware.org and GIS Apllications/Mapserver). Another Idea is a e-gov desktop version. This should include Open Office ,Evolution,Browser,Scan Soft aso. I'm currently mastering a live promotion cd for a Municipality in Germany.

I read the draft from Andreas Tille und he is a Friend of mine, but I don't have much Experience in Debian Development. I need to do a webpage that is compilant to debian cdd webpages. But how?
Did you have any Ideas how to do that?

thanks and greets
fLORiAN