Re: HPC with Beoqulf

Hi,

Check this out :
http://svn.oscar.openclustergroup.org/trac/oscar

OSCAR allows users, regardless of their experience level with a *nix environment, to install a  Beowulf type high performance computing cluster. It also contains everything needed to administer and program this type of HPC cluster. OSCAR's flexible package management system has a rich set of pre-packaged applications and utilities which means you can get up and running without laboriously installing and configuring complex cluster administration and communication packages. It also lets administrators create customized packages for any kind of distributed application or utility, and to distribute those packages from an online package repository, either on or off site.

Fundació Barcelona Media
Joan Marc Riera Duocastella
Barcelona Media - Centre d'Innovació
Av. Diagonal, 177, planta 9 08018 - BARCELONA
Telèfon +34 93 238 14 00 Fax +34 93 309 31 88
www.barcelonamedia.org