Re: problem found while trying to install shorewall

I did not try putting it in the hosts file, I always thought that should
only have
127.0.0.1 localhost
<eth0_IP> <hostname.domainname> <hostname>

If I add a line, how do I mark one which interface is to be the external?
one would be of like 192.168.1.x and the other 192.168.2.x.

I am trying to use the online version of the NAG but find it sometimes
glosses over a point where I could use some assistance.

Chris