Re: problem found while trying to install shorewall

As the beowulf group seems to be devoid of posters, I will try and see if
any other groups could help.

I am not sure if the problem described below is firewall related or that I
do not use DHCP.  If any one can shed light on the problem concerning no
external_ip database found by getent hosts external_ip, please let me know.

Chris aka kegwasher