Re: transition RedHat-Debian

Thank you Mr. Bogen, your tip "just remember to install your preferred
NFS server package (either nfs-kernel-server if you have in-kernel
support, or nfs-user-server, as well as 'portmap')" solved my problems, but I
have some more questions:

I need to inicialize some services on boot of the system, at Red Hat they are
called:
"rsh"
"rlogin"
"ssh"
"rexec"
At the moment I could find "ssh", "rsh", "rlogin", but the "rexec" I couldn't,
somebody could help me to find this service?

Thank you everybody,

Marcelo.