Re: Debian Condor package - looking for sponsor

I would like to announce that a constantly updated Debian package for
Condor is available for a fairly long time now:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=233482 (WNPP entry)

We are still looking for a sponsor, so please send me an eMail if you
are able to support our efforts, simply by adding this package to the
Debian repository or by providing experience with the installation.

Since I recently read the condor license, I dont think it
is DFSG free at all, so a upload to the Debian repository
is not possible.  Especially clause 3 is definitely not DFSG free.

Thank you all for the analysis. Even though I read the licence, clause 3 does not came into my attention. I will forward your comments to the Condor community, since there is an ongoing discussion about making it 'real open source'.

Regards,
Peter.

--
CYa,