Debian Condor package - looking for sponsor

Dear list,

I would like to announce that a constantly updated Debian package for Condor is available for a fairly long time now:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=233482 (WNPP entry)

We are still looking for a sponsor, so please send me an eMail if you are able to support our efforts, simply by adding this package to the Debian repository or by providing experience with the installation.

If you just want to use the package, add the following lines to your "sources.list" file:

deb http://www.dcl.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/debian binary/

Thank you and regards,
Peter Tröger.