p11_23382: p4_error: interrupt SIGSEGV: 11

Hi,
	I was running a job on 32 processors and it crashed in
the middle with the following message in the .o file (output)

Warning: no access to tty (Bad file descriptor).
Thus no job control in this shell.
Show PBS nodes assigned
-----------------------
-----------------------
/p/gs2/psharma/ENERGETICS/lfc/exe
p11_23382:  p4_error: interrupt SIGSEGV: 11
Broken pipe
Broken pipe
Broken pipe
Broken pipe
Broken pipe
Broken pipe
Broken pipe
Broken pipe
Broken pipe
Broken pipe
Broken pipe

There was nothing in the error file. I have run exactly the same program but lesser # of grid points, on less # of processors before and it ran fine. Since it was running fine before I dont feel that there is a problem in the code.

Can there be a problem with MPI?

thanks a lot,
Prateek