Pvm and ssh

Hi all!. I'm making a cluster with two PC's. I use debian in this
machines. I install PVM and ssh. With ssh i can connect with the other
machine, there isn't some problem, connect perfect with login and
password.
Now i want use pvm, i run pvm in the 2 pcs. They ask me a Password:, if
i in the root's password or other user's password, pvm says:
Termination.
Some one can help me????

Thank you!.

P.D. Sorry if i dont write well in english, but i'm spanish... i wait
that you understand me.

--
# Linux Registered User #355557
#