Making a 2>GB sized file.

I made my new cluster using Sarge. The problem is that I can not treat
a file bigger than 2 GB. I'm trying to make a file on NFS mounted
directory, using mpich and hdf5. The error message is

p15_4159: p4_error: : 1
File locking failed in ADIOI_Set_lock. If the file system is NFS, you
need to use NFS version 3 and mount the directory with the 'noac' option
(no attribute caching).

But, I'm mounted the directory using version 3 NFS with no attribute
cache. (I found that the locking function is not work properly with the
nfs-common package of Sarge. So, I used that one from the Sid by
compiling from the source package.) I also tried the suggestion of HDF5
installation manual i.e.
adding the following compiler option when building the mpich package.

-cflags="-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64"

But, It seems that still not working. Is there any suggestion?