Re: Bonded gigabit cards

When you get every second (or third if you have 3 switches in your bonded network) packet in a comingling of bonded and non-bonded NICs, your message will "eventually" get through but that somewhat detracts from the point of channel bonding since the other cards would incur the same overhead.

*snip*

*snip*