potential packages

Hi,

I've been noticing that there are actually several large and popular
projects out there that are not part of Debian today.  For example, Sun
GridEngine, bproc, or some of the other clustermatic tools, like
supermon.  I'm pretty interested in some of these software tool, but I'm
kind of running around in circles in my head trying to decide if it is
just better to install them in /usr/local (which I will likely do in
there short term), or do it "right" and make packages, and eventually add
them to Debian proper, if the packages are deemed worthy.  Is anyone out
there already working on making packages out of the project already?

http://www.clustermatic.org/
http://www.acl.lanl.gov/supermon/
http://bproc.sourceforge.net/
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/