using the cluster...

well, i have the cluster setup, and have been using Kandel for a bit now.
The question I have is not directly related to clustering, but since the
program is designed for multiple processors, i thought maybe some of you
have used this program and might be familiar with the following.

Kandel doens't come with any palettes, and you can only download one sample
palette off of the guys' website.   unfortunately, i cannot find any sort of
documentation regarding how to make the palettes.  the sample palette he
gives uses a number format which i am unable to recognize and decipher.  if
someone could help me figure this out so i can create my own palettes, that
would be great.

-doug

(Example palette below:)

# Kandel colourmap, version 0.2
# All parameters are normalised to lie between zero to one. Type may be pwl
# (piecewise linear) or bezier (not yet implemented).

red
	type
		pwl
	end