Re: debconf and cluster management

Hi,

We did it here but since debconf is not in the policy it is not as cool as it
should be. All packages managed by debconf just install like a charm, but the
others required man intervention :-(

[We did it just for the installation process, and since more packages than
expected did not use debconf, we did not configured it for upgrades.]

That's why, recently, I asked for the entry of debconf in the policy ...

Best regards,
Stef.

--
Laboratoire Jacques-Louis Lions - Université Pierre et Marie Curie
Tel: (33)144277170,   Fax: (33)144277200,   Mobile: (33)662004924.