RE: mpich shared memory supported?

I successfully installed mpich 1.2.3 this morning on a
dual-processor IA32 system with Debian "potato" 2.2r3. Note that
I did this using gcc 3.03, with a custom SMP-enabled kernel. As
installed with ch_shmem, mpich passed its test suite. We'll see
how it works on *my* code later today...

--
Scott Robert Ladd
No ads -- just very free (and somewhat unusual) code.