RE: mpich shared memory supported?

> I've got a vague recollection that it is possible with
> chp4mpd, but not in chp4 (the version in Debian).

As I understand it, mpich supports the "ch_shmem" device; I'm
planning on installing this today, from the latest sources at

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpich/

My Debian install is so bastardized, (I customize a lot), so I'm
not sure how relevent my findings will be -- but I'll let you
know how it works.

--
Scott Robert Ladd
No ads -- just very free (and somewhat unusual) code.