Re: ssh update and parallel jobs execution

> > It might be that ssh is refusing to start up without a valid
> > pty, or valid standard input that is interactive.
> OK, but I wonder why before ssh agreed to start up... And also the same
> program works if I tell him to use only one processor. Why sould it be
> different?

I think that by specifying one processor, you are only using
your local machine.

To be able to use ssh, you need to have /usr/bin/rsh symlinked to
/usr/bin/ssh, and be able to connect to other hosts with ssh without
being asked a password or passphrase.

regards,
	junichi