ssh update and parallel jobs execution

Dear happy Debian users,

After the update of ssh to version OpenSSH_3.4p1 Debian 1:3.4p1-1, SSH
protocols 1.5/2.0, with passwordless connection through the cluster's nodes,
(see archives around 20 Nov 2002) I have already some problems...

Jobs running on 1 processor works fine. But jobs running in parallel stops
abnormally returning me an error:
pc001: Connection refused (where pc001 is one of the nodes)

I use OpenPBS and I don't know what do do... Before the update everything
worked fine. If I connect manually on any node it works. I don't see in my
ssh configuration files what forbids a multiple connection.

Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks in advance

Fabrice

------------ ssh_config ------------------------
#       $OpenBSD: ssh_config,v 1.15 2002/06/20 20:03:34 stevesk Exp $
# This is the ssh client system-wide configuration file.  See
# ssh_config(5) for more information.  This file provides defaults for
# users, and the values can be changed in per-user configuration files
# or on the command line.
# Configuration data is parsed as follows:
#  1. command line options
#  2. user-specific file
#  3. system-wide file
# Any configuration value is only changed the first time it is set.
# Thus, host-specific definitions should be at the beginning of the
# configuration file, and defaults at the end.
# Site-wide defaults for various options
# Host *
#   ForwardAgent no
#   ForwardX11 no
#   RhostsAuthentication yes
   RhostsRSAAuthentication yes
#   RSAAuthentication yes
#   PasswordAuthentication yes
HostbasedAuthentication yes
#   BatchMode no
#   CheckHostIP yes
#   StrictHostKeyChecking ask
#   IdentityFile ~/.ssh/identity
#   IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_rsa
#   IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_dsa
   Port 22
   Protocol 2,1
#   Cipher 3des
#   Ciphers
aes128-cbc,3des-cbc,blowfish-cbc,cast128-cbc,arcfour,aes192-cbc,aes256-cbc
#   EscapeChar ~

----------- sshd_config ---------------------------
# Package generated configuration file
# See the sshd(8) manpage for defails
# What ports, IPs and protocols we listen for
Port 22
# Use these options to restrict which interfaces/protocols sshd will bind to
#ListenAddress ::
#ListenAddress 0.0.0.0
Protocol 2
# HostKeys for protocol version 2
HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_rsa_key
HostKey /etc/ssh/ssh_host_dsa_key
#Privilege Separation is turned on for security
UsePrivilegeSeparation no
# ...but breaks Pam auth via kbdint, so we have to turn it off
# Use PAM authentication via keyboard-interactive so PAM modules can
# properly interface with the user (off due to PrivSep)
PAMAuthenticationViaKbdInt no
# Lifetime and size of ephemeral version 1 server key
KeyRegenerationInterval 3600
ServerKeyBits 768
# Logging
SyslogFacility AUTH
LogLevel INFO
# Authentication:
LoginGraceTime 600
PermitRootLogin yes
StrictModes yes
RSAAuthentication yes
PubkeyAuthentication yes
#AuthorizedKeysFile     %h/.ssh/authorized_keys
# rhosts authentication should not be used
RhostsAuthentication no
# Don't read the user's ~/.rhosts and ~/.shosts files
IgnoreRhosts no
# For this to work you will also need host keys in /etc/ssh_known_hosts
RhostsRSAAuthentication no
# similar for protocol version 2
HostbasedAuthentication yes
# Uncomment if you don't trust ~/.ssh/known_hosts for RhostsRSAAuthentication
#IgnoreUserKnownHosts yes
# To enable empty passwords, change to yes (NOT RECOMMENDED)
PermitEmptyPasswords no
# Uncomment to disable s/key passwords
#ChallengeResponseAuthentication no
# To disable tunneled clear text passwords, change to no here!
PasswordAuthentication yes
# To change Kerberos options
#KerberosAuthentication no
#KerberosOrLocalPasswd yes
#AFSTokenPassing no
#KerberosTicketCleanup no
# Kerberos TGT Passing does only work with the AFS kaserver
#KerberosTgtPassing yes
X11Forwarding yes
X11DisplayOffset 10
PrintMotd no
#PrintLastLog no
KeepAlive yes
#UseLogin no
#MaxStartups 10:30:60
#Banner /etc/issue.net
#ReverseMappingCheck yes
Subsystem       sftp    /usr/lib/sftp-server