Re: rsh as root

You could try the C3 tools, written by the nice folks at Oak Ridge
National Lab (http://www.csm.ornl.gov/torc/C3/).  I have used these
before, as they come with the OSCAR cluster software, and they're very
nice.

Or or perhaps you could simply rely on ssh keys and homegrown scripts.  I
haven't used rsh on any of my clusters, I/we use ssh, so we do things thru
ssh keys.
					--Joe

---
Joe Greenseid