Gigabit Ethernet Channel Bonding

FWIW, I have Gigabit Channel Bonding working on a couple of my boxen now... I have tried it with both the Intel Pro/1000 MT card(s) and the SuperMicro P4DPE-G2 which has dual GigE courtesy of the 82546EB (nee ANVIK) controller. But I still have the recurring problem of the bonding module loading twice at startup in contemporary RedHat distros. This problem has not manifested itself in my Debian clusters so I haven't investigated a fix for it on RH 7.3. Has anyone else observed this behavior?