Re: Automated cluster installs...

> Hi,
>
> I've used the replicator package for installing and synchronizing my
> homogeneous Athlon cluster, and I'm very pleased with ease of use and
> configuration.
>
> It's meant to be able to handle heterogeneous systems as well but I
> can't vouch for it there.
>
> from `apt-cache show replicator`

The _important_ thing to learn from this is that I had
_no_ idea that such an application existed.

I will try 'replicator' on our 12x PPC 604e/100MHz cluster.

All of these emails would be great 'testament' emails for
the debian-beowulf website :) Even as a place for new users
to look debian oriented beowulf material.

c.