Re: Maybe it's time we start moderating this group

I would vote for restricting posts to subscribers, were I asked.  This
is the only list I get spammed on now.

I don't know which software the list is using, but with GNU Mailman,
you can subscribe under multiple email addresses, and just turn off
delivery for all but one.  This is a workable option for the problem
of posting from a finite and knowable set of identities.

        Peace,

                Andy
--
Andy Jacobson

arj@gfdl.gov

Program in Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
Sayre Hall, Forrestal Campus
Princeton University
PO Box CN710 Princeton, NJ 08544-0710 USA

Tel: 609/258-5260  Fax: 609/258-2850