Mosix crashes as VMware guest OS?

Hi,

I decided to dry-test MOSIX by creating two virtual machines with
VMware, on which I run identical copies of Debian Sid (2.4.7 with
MOSIX 1.1.0-2 patches from the debs, patched and compiled using
make-kpkg). I have the virtual machines configured all right, and they
can see each other nicely. However, when I start the MOSIX stuff and
run anything which would cause processes to migrate, the process
crashes. Sample crash output is given below.

Are the crashes caused by VMware environment, or is there a genuine
configuration problem? Should I just go ahead and start playing with
MOSIX on real computers?

Best regards,

--
Matti Airas