Re: update-cluster and its problems in design

In Sun, 5 Aug 2001 08:49:01 +0530 Viral cum veritate scripsit :

> Wait, I thought it would be a good idea to use the debconf interface
> just to get user input to build cluster.xml, rather than using
> update-cluster-add by hand. A user would run update-cluster-regenerate
> manually to generate the configuration files then. This
> doesn't violate the policy, and you get a convenient wrapper around
> cluster.xml. Thats how it is done right now.

Yes. It seems to be so. I misread.

I have an impression that the debconf interface is a bit misleading.
I think I am not the only person who failed update-cluster...

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4