mosix oddities.

Hi,

I should probably join the mosix list, as I don't think any of this is
package related, but FYI...

my mosix test environment is down to two machines (400Mhz PII 384M  and a
2x400Mhz PII 512M, on 100Mb switched nondedicated network)

My build of mosix 1.0.3 resulted in a kernel that paniced just after
the login promped came up on the dual CPU system (kernel BUG in
<somefile I wrote down but don't have the paper with me>).

I decided to revert to the mosix 1.0.1 kernel that was working, teh
single CPU system paniced during shutdown with kernel BUG in journal.c

Back to mosix 1.0.1, when I start X on the single CPU system.  The
kernel on the dual system panics with "too many pages received" (three
times running)

Reebooting the the dual system goes fine with X already running on the
other host, but processes don't automaticly migrate there from the
single cpu machine (manual works, as does dual -> single), restarting
mosix with /etc/init.d/mosix restart fixes this.

I have three more scavenged systems (one ppro 200, and two dual ppro
200's), I'll be adding  in this week.  So if anyone's interested in
hearing my continuing saga, let me know.

-Jon