Re: Documentation.

i think this would be very useful (an all in one guide). so far i have yet
to find a guide that explains it all in steps. Most guides only give
pieces.I am actually just starting with clustering and i have found it
quite hard to get info on setting up and using pvm or mpi. In fact the
only clstering program that doesn't takes days to figure out how to
install is mosix.

my .02
rob