[OT]? Debian High Availability Cluster

I wanna know any experience using any H.A. cluster under debian... I have
readed a few information about MOSIX, PVFS and others, and I wanna get
some real experience about this or any other software.

The purpose is the creation of clustered web-servers (apache under Debian
GNU/Linux) or other type of services.

Thanx.

PD: I don't know if it's off topic, 'cos the mails to this list are
oriented to Beowulf clusters. If it's off topic, sorry for the mail.

Josep Llauradó Selvas	                darlock@tinet.org
	      Linux Registered User #153481
KeyFP: D82F 525C DD22 02C9 6909  20D6 F622 F3E8 18CD C548
The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.
After that, it's all learned.
(in comp.os.linux.misc, on X interfaces.)