Re: [Jeff Squyres <jsquyres@lsc.nd.edu>] Re: LAM: MPE support in lam?

In 11 Jan 2001 12:37:48 -0500 Camm Maguire <camm@enhanced.com> cum veritate scripsit :

> Greetings!  Here is a note I got back from lam upstream.  Is MPE
> shipped with mpich currently?  Maybe we could separate it out into its
> own package once the new lam becomes stable?

MPE is included in mpich.
It is actually hidden somewhere in /usr/lib/mpich/, but maybe I'll go
and dig out some symlinks ...

However, it won't really make sense to separate it out into its own
package, since the version compiled against lam and mpich won't be compatible ?

# if it were compatible, then you could just install lam and mpich, and
# use the alternatives and automagically be able to use mpe...

regards,
	junichi

--
University: ti0113@mail4.doshisha.ac.jp    Netfort: dancer@netfort.gr.jp