Re: pbuilder

On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 12:08:08PM +0100, Dale Amon wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 11:53:43AM +0200, Jens Ruehmkorf wrote:
> > Ah, that's true. Well, add a hook mechanism to /usr/lib/pbuilder/*  and
> > /usr/sbin/pbuilder, send Junichi the patches and put pbuilder on hold
>
> Looks like I'll have to do that.

Coming along nicely, would go faster but I've not done
bourne shell in a donkey's age. For the moment just
doing the post build/update hooks; but if it looks useful
I'll add prehooks as well.

Anyone know how to make bash do a regexpr in a
conditional? I want to filter out *~ *.bak and such.
Perl would do it roughly something like this (without
bothering to check perlreg and perlop)

if ( "*~"    =~ $file) {next;}
if ( "*.bak" =~ $file) {next;}

Use Linux: A computer        Dale Amon, CEO/MD
is a terrible thing          Village Networking Ltd
to waste.                    Belfast, Northern Ireland