Re: pbuilder

On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 12:58:27PM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> I personally do not like lilo existing on my system (I use grub),
> but since I should not force it to every single user,
> I have made removal of lilo to be configurable.
> Please test 0.6.

That seems reasonable.

I'm editing the /var/lib/debootstrap/sid script to
customize anyway; I presume others may do something
similar.

One annoying thing I find in debian is that there is
no option to skip installation of man and doc, something
less than useful on a node or a dedicated appliance. I'd
rather save the limited disk space for real work.

Use Linux: A computer        Dale Amon, CEO/MD
is a terrible thing          Village Networking Ltd
to waste.                    Belfast, Northern Ireland