jargon fortunes.

Hi,

I would like to make a fortunes package for the jargon file.
I could simply make the fortune database locally, and package it.

However, would it be a good idea, if I just depend upon the package
jargon-text and in the preinst, use a perl script to generate a fortune
database from the jargon file installed by jargon-text ?

This would prevent yet another format of the jargon file in the archives,
which already contains

jargon
jargon-text
dict-jargon

jargon is in info format, which it seems is no longer maintained, and should
actually have the html version (or both). jargon-text is the text format,
and dict-jargon is for the dictionary server.

viral

--
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way,
The time is gone, the song is over, thought I'd something more to say.