beowulf image needed

dear beowulf-listers,

At this moment me and my colleagues on the project are working very hard
on a debian image for our one-day cluster.
As some things seemt to stall a bit I have to follow question:
Can someone give me a debian-beowulf clinet-image where the only things
that are present for beowulf-clustering are mpi or mpich and pvm working
via the rsh or possably via ssh programs.

If you have an image I can use and farther tweak to usage specifics,
please let me know where I can possably download it.
thanx,
Andor Demarteau