Re: Fnal request for atlas package input

Hello,

I definitivelly prefer more packages (one per subarch) than a package that
remove some parts of itself.

And I also prefere this solution than having all libs on each machines.

Finally, using the alternative system sounds good to me.

Thanks for your work, Mt.