Which queue/load balancing system for a debian boewulf cluster

Hello,

I make a 16 nodes debian based boewulf cluster and i search a good queue and load balancing program (free software if possible).
I try gnuqueue and it looks bogus (it was removed from debian distribution i think?)
Mosix is very good, by it's a solution too heavy and the performance are not very good on my tests :(

So I don't know which good software use to do this. There are GenericNQS, some of you known it?
Are there some tools included in debian distribution to do this?

Regards,

Sylvain Ferrand
--
Sylvain Ferrand