Re: First Beowulf cluster. Some pointers?

Quoting David Santo Orcero <irbis@df.ibilce.unesp.br>:

> > A friend of mine said to try to use something called MOSIX (I've seen
> > some reference to that here), but what exactly is that?
[...]
> > 'True clustering system' was what my friend refered it to be... ?
>
>  Yes. With Mosix all cluster work as a single SMP machine.

AHHHH!!! So this sounds like something that will allow me to do exactly what
I would like to do (see previous mails from me in this thread)...

And MOSIX exists for the sun4c?

--
NORAD Saddam Hussein plutonium class struggle Mossad $400 million in
gold bullion Kennedy KGB [Hello to all my fans in domestic