Re: Packaged MPICH 1.2.0 for Potato

Greetings!  Good to hear about your efforts.  Are you taking this
package over from Mark Brown?  I know he had offered the package up
for adoption.  If so, please let me introduce myself
as the lam maintainer.  Mark and I did some coordination to try to
make the mpi implementation selection on Debian as uniform as
possible.  You might want to look at the alternative setup in the
install scripts of the old package, if you haven't already.  Anyway,
I'd be happy to discuss any ideas you may have for mpi on Debian.

Take care,