DebianCluster (Was: RE: status?)

The Debian ML server didn't registered me, so I haven't read the recent
threads.
However, You asked what we need to build something like TurboCluster of
TurboLinux:
I think that the main thing we need to build such a cluster with
debian is only the patch to the kernel from the Virtual Server Project...
which add load balancing to linux kernel :)
TurboCluster sw is based on the same patch (well, now they say they have
rewritten the code...), but PLUS they have added a lot of sw for managing,
administering the cluster. And this sw is not open source :/

So if we want to add this... we don't need Debian, we need Linux or Cox to
integrate the patch onto the kernel :)

PS: the virtual server project is at:
ippfvs.netpedia.net/

Bye,

PS:
I re-registered my email... Hope that works :|

-- Marco Mililotti