Re: Debian Wiki entries

On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 11:34:17AM -0400, Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Over the past week or so, I've put a couple of entries into the Debian
> Wiki at http://wiki.debian.net/ related to Beowulf.  The easiest way to
> get to them is to click on "Debian" then "Debian Subprojects",
> "DebianBeowulf" is at the bottom.  Basically, I've moved all of the
> content from my old "Debian Beowulf Howtos" to this site for better
> visibility and long-term maintenance.
>
> I'd love to see feedback/additions/corrections etc.  For example, I know
> nothing about PVM, so its page consists entirely of a link to that
> website, with nothing at all about Debian's PVM packaging.

That's a great initiative, and I'm willing to contribute, but I have no clue
of how to add a page, for example. It seems that I need to do so to create a
login, and after that I may consider adding a page on Grid computing and
Debian (which I know a bit).

Thanks for your help, Mt.

discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but "That's funny ..."
          --- Isaac Asimov