Debian Wiki entries

Hello,

Over the past week or so, I've put a couple of entries into the Debian
Wiki at http://wiki.debian.net/ related to Beowulf.  The easiest way to
get to them is to click on "Debian" then "Debian Subprojects",
"DebianBeowulf" is at the bottom.  Basically, I've moved all of the
content from my old "Debian Beowulf Howtos" to this site for better
visibility and long-term maintenance.

I'd love to see feedback/additions/corrections etc.  For example, I know
nothing about PVM, so its page consists entirely of a link to that
website, with nothing at all about Debian's PVM packaging.

Just FYI; share and enjoy.
--
-Adam P.

http://lyre.mit.edu/~powell/The_Best_Stuff_In_The_World_Today_Cafe.ogg