Re: rsyslog 8.2302.0-1~bpo11+1 needs orphan-sysvinit-scripts 0.14

Hi,

在 2023-06-21星期三的 09:42 +0200,Opty写道:
> Hello,
>
> rsyslog 8.2302.0-1~bpo11+1 removed SysV init script and non-systemd
> support from rotate script but no backport of orphan-sysvinit-scripts
> 0.14 exists so far (which contains the stuff needed).
>
> It seems that one could install Bookworm version directly but
> personally I don't like this approach.
>
> I haven't subscribed yet so Cc me please.

Forwarding your email to the current package maintainer of
orphan-sysvinit-scripts in Debian to see if they have any comments.
If a backport is feasible, it can be uploaded to bullseye-backports.

Thanks,
Boyuan Yang